How We Work
When it comes to communication, it’s a two-way street.
Successful financial plans are directly correlated to the quality of our working relationship. In order to best serve you, we keep these key elements of a successful relationship top-of-mind.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Expect to always be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. We will always put your best interests first.
- We will get a comprehensive understanding of who you are and what you want out of life.
- Offer strategies that are truly custom-tailored to you and that align with your objectives.
- Explain in detail the implications of strategies we propose and the decisions you make.
- Keep you apprised of progress and changes to your personal financial plan. Expect to hear from us on an ongoing basis.
What We Ask Of You
Don’t hesitate to let us know what’s on your mind. Our success depends on it.
- We request that you’re honest and forthcoming so that together we can make a plan that truly accounts for everything.
- We request your commitment to the plan we set forth.
- We ask that you trust us.
We hope that throughout the process, and through all phases of your life, you know that you can count on us. And we’re excited to share in celebrating your milestones along the way!
What We Ask Of Us
Working together is essential for effective financial planning. That means that it’s on both of us to make your financial strategies a priority.
We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect our plan and we will take the time to regularly review your strategy.
We will both be honest and forthcoming about your financial situation. We will work to develop mutual trust, respect, and understanding.
Administrative Support offered through America Group
America Group Retirement Strategy Centers is a separate entity from LPL Financial, and its associates are separate from Ciesinski Wealth Management.